The rehabilitation process is not a simple one. Besides tackling the ramifications of injuries and disabilities, the rehabilitation counselor monitors closely the attitudes and overall well-being of the individual involved. However, the end result we strive for is a worker who is not only capable but one who we see as a successful employee and positive force in the workplace.
For the employer who is perhaps considering hiring an individual who has been through or is continuing with the rehabilitation process, considers the potential benefits to you:
- Our clients are pre-screened, vocationally-tested, and job-ready
- We consult with treating physicians to ensure that work under consideration is medically appropriate
- We assist in job modification and general injury prevention
- We seek resources for on-the-job, educational, and other formal training costs
- We provide ongoing consultation and follow-up, with minimal paperwork on your end
- We provide job coaching at no charge to you for our clients that need this. Job coaching ensures there is no drop off in worker productivity
In addition, you have no obligation to retain an unsuccessful employee. And what’s more, the costs of our services as vocational rehabilitation counselors are provided at no cost to you; these are paid for by organizations providing disability benefits.