Advantages, Benefits, and Confidence
While rehabilitation counselors like Rosko and Associates have responsibilities toward all three parties (injured workers, employers, and insurers) in the rehabilitation process, the insurance organization is usually the party that initiates the activity. Insurers seek cost reduction – but often require the vocational rehabilitation professional to pursue practical, effective pathways that result in long-term benefit to all parties in the equation.
Rosko and Associates is a proven resource for the insurance industry. The resources we possess are considerable; the results we have been able to achieve come from creativity, knowledge, experience, and just plain hard work. The benefits to the insurer are clear:
- Reduction of disability costs
- Resolution of individual claims
- Promotion of return-to-work programs
- Injury prevention
- Improved employee morale
We achieve these ends due to our knowledge of what works. In handling thousands of cases, with hundreds of instances of returning individuals to work, we have honed an approach that gives our clients results. We’ve evolved into a small, resourceful group of counselors and staff that operates with the following principles and approaches:
- We seek rapid, efficient solutions – striving for “return-to-work” outcomes that maximize the benefit to all three parties (worker, employer, insurer)
- We focus immediately upon practical directions; we know “what’s going to work”
- We proceed with positive, realistic strategies. Negativity is a detriment to solutions
- We maintain extensive knowledge about the labor market, and we update our information and our connections on a daily basis
- We possess unique experience and insight. Rosko and Associates has served as an impartial expert witness in thousands of litigated cases
We know how to get results. As a small, resourceful agency, we are just the right size for ultimately getting the job done. Contact us to find out more, or to engage our staff in a discussion about how we can help resolve the most challenging of circumstances – and how we can work toward long-term success stories.